Visual / Digital Designer
Nacar is an award-winning Strategic Design Agency based in Barcelona with an agile and international team of over 70 creative professionals. We work with all-size clients from across multiple sectors establishing solutions and product strategies that apply to Industrial, Digital, Brand and Service Design.
We would like to come into contact with senior Visual / Digital Designers who love to work on UIs for functional products: control panels, desktop applications and mobile applications.
You are a pragmatic designer, with a solid knowledge of the principles of visual design: Gestalt, rhythm, visual hierarchy, composition, proportions, color-theory, color combinations, contrast, and so on. Also, you have experience working in digital design systems and UI-design, and you know how to translate requirements into clean, accessible and intuitive interfaces. Now you feel ready to take on full responsibility for visual design in a UX/UI design team, supporting the whole design process and taking the design from low fidelity prototypes to pixel perfect implementation.
If that is you, do not hesitate; answer a few questions and send us an inspiring portfolio.
- Be part of a customer experience team of our Fortune 100 multinational client
- Work with product owners, experience designers and UI-designers at one hand and SW-developers on the other
- Create conceptual mockups and prototypes, UI frameworks, and UI systems research with the goal of delivering best in user experience
- Create visual design concepts for a comprehensive user experience; Contribute to the creation and development of a Design System; Build high fidelity prototypes, ...
- Develop design specifications
- Be involved in multiple projects at the same time
- Your workplace will be at our client’s campus. Currently, we work primary remote.
- An exciting, highly professional, English-spoken work environment
- Design for hardware- and software-products that are used word-wide
- Forming part of creative, multi-nationality, multidisciplinary team
- A market-conform salary.
- A problem solver who is skilled in digital design systems, UI-patterns and hand over to developers
- A design degree with specialization in visual/digital design, or a bachelor’s design degree plus an additional program as User Interface Design or equivalent.
- + 5 years of professional experience with digital design (Software, web and mobile applications)
- Skilled with common visual design tools and with a highly developed sense of user-centered design and attentiveness to detail
- Team player, who acts proactively to address client’s needs in a highly specialized environment
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong feeling for the aesthetic, appealing and contemporary
- Full working proficiency in English.