Senior UX Designer
Nacar was made to be a place where people can grow and impact the world. Our team of more than 70 designers is international, agile and creative. Our vision is to embarace phygital experiences, using our high-experienced industrial design team mixed with our amazing digital design team to potencialize our clients’ services, products and experiences.
About the role
After a short period of onboarding (get to know the team, get confidence with our environment, training, ...) The User experienced Designer will lead the project for hardware and software product design development. As a UXer you will be the advocate of the users and craft experience design strategies and solutions based on deep user research.You will lead product design development collaborating with teams across all fields to blend user experience concepts with business, marketing and technology requirements, keeping the client in one hand, and the design-team on the other. As a UXer you will become the focal point of the design team. You will understand key customers’ needs and transform them into meaningful experience design solutions. Your research-based insights will allow you to identify the right priorities and drive efficiently the solution development.This role requires strong leadership, ownership, self-management, presentation and teamwork skills. Your ability to reach agreement with multiple stakeholder makes you stand out and gain a trusted position in the organization.
- Master's degree in Design Management, Industrial Design, ServiceDesign Executive, so on.
- 5 years of experience in product design development (Physical andDigital).
- Knows how to balance user experience priorities with those related to business.
- Experience and desire to solve sophisticated product and solution design problems
- Hands on experience with Customers Centered Design Approach:ethnographic studies, concept testing, creation of personas and
- scenarios-based design concepts, define and run usability test, conduct competitive benchmarking, and make task analysis, among the others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to drive engagement and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent team player, proactive, autonomous, analytical and well-organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with clients and colleagues of all kinds
- Comfortable working in Design Sprints, using corporate tools and preferably skills in Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent attention to detail while maintaining clear line of sight of the strategic intent.
- Full professional proficiency English level.
- Experience in highly specialized and complex environments.
- Highly appreciated: Work experience in corporate environment.
- A full time, permanent work-agreement (contrato indefinido)
- A salary in function of your educational background and experience
- Yearly job performance appraisal
- 26 paid vacation days, additional to bank-holidays
- Training program
- Team building activities
- Home-working support.