Nacar is an award-winning and Strategic Design Agency based in Barcelona with an agile and international team of over 70 creative professionals. We work with all-size clients from across multiple sectors establishing solutions and product strategies that apply to Industrial, Digital, Brand and Service Design.
This role will support the Business Development Director of the Nacar Design headquarter by ensuring to achieve sales company goals, being proactive to find new business, understanding our market to create new opportunities and daily updating all his sales activities in our CRM.
Seeking and identifying business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients. As part of a team he will collaborate with the Business Development Director who will determine the strategy and set up the objectives, evaluating his current business performance helping him to maximizing business reach and potential.
- Training linking contract to ½ day (20h per week).
- Monday to Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Paid internship.
- Ability to work with reporting tools
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and clients in spanish and english.
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Familiar with sales process methodology
- Knowledge of design and services areas;
- Spanish and English are essential languages.
- Good customer service attitude and approach.
- Currently attending sales training or similar.