Nacar is an award-winning and Strategic Design Agency based in Barcelona with an agile and international team of over 70 creative professionals. We work with all-size clients from across multiple sectors establishing solutions and product strategies that apply to Industrial, Digital, Brand and Service Design.
This role will support the Assistant Director of the Nacar Design headquarter by ensuring the site is run efficiently and being proactive in making sure our employees are attended.
Provide administrative and logistical support to the Management, Administration and HR department.
- First point of contact is to attend and make phone calls.
- Administrative tasks, logistics and support to HR activitites.
- Manage, control and archive headquarter documentation.
· Arranging travel, accommodation, restaurant and employee expenses.
- Support internal initiatives to optimise the working environment for our employees.
- Training linking contract to ½ day (20h per week).
- Monday to Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Paid internship.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Initial experience in administrative work, financial management and accounting.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with management, clients, staff and vendors in spanish and english.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Currently attending administrative training or similar.
- Catalan, Spanish and English are essential languages.
- Windows environment advanced user.
- Good customer service attitude and approach.