We are searching for a CE Lead for one of our main project in Sant Cugat!
If you want to join a dynamic and international environment this is your opportunity:
As Customer Experience Lead you will need to coordinate design team and develop strong
collaboration with marketing and R&D partners, to DISCOVER, DEFINE and DELIVER best
experiences to our customers, through a specific product, solution, or service development.
You will be integrated in Customer Experience & Design organization (CED), that has the
purpose to deliver meaningful end to end experiences to our customers, and it is integrated
by designers of all disciplines: visual designers, interactions designers, industrial design,
digital designers, customer and user experience, user research…
HP Large Format organization located in Sant Cugat has the company worldwide
responsibility for the LF printing business. As all HP, the person must be committed to
enable a sustainable, inclusive, and diverse work environment.
Responsibilities & Development areas:
● Plan, lead, and perform user research supported by our dedicated research team
(both qualitative and quantitative)
● Analyse and translate research insights or findings into actionable requirements in
collaboration with cross-functional product teams.
● Co-create different levels of prototypes, and wireframes
● Coordinate a team of designers to ensure excellence in both physical and digital
experiences definition and development.
● Drive Innovation through product design using strong stakeholders management,
within HP worldwide organization
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university, Bachelor's, or Master’s degree in Business, Design, Human
Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent experience required.
• Typically, 3 or more years of related work experience, including:
• Design activities for digital and/or physical products
• First hand experience in managing design teams
• Relevant experience regarding stakeholder management with different
Knowledge and Skills:
• Well embedded research skills to understand user behaviour, derive insights and
• Demonstrable experience of designing physical as well as digital products using
service design as foundation
• Ability to build strong relationships based upon trust
• Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team building, ability to influence others
and conflict resolution
• Ability to collaborate closely & influence design leaders cross geographies to drive
innovation and deliver consistent user experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation,
and influencing skills (mastery in English required)
• Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in
applications and technologies
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills